Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Park Road - Milton:- REFLECTIONS

I was sitting at the coffee Club on Park Road, with the Brisbane USkers, looking directly across the street at the reflections in the high rise. It was challenging, because before I got to finish the cranes they started moving.  I actually couldn't believe my eyes, I was so engrossed in the drawing process, when I looked up again, I thought, Huh?  That is not right..
I looked, blinked and looked again.  Sure enough, the workmen had finally arrived to operate those cranes.  It was still a load of fun, I just had to wait until they moved the machine back to where it was when I started drawing, draw quickly before it turned around again.


Fabriano Venezia Sketchbook - Lamy Safari fountain pen and watrcolours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...