Friday, June 26, 2015

Sketching at the Gardens Theatre whilst watching a great stage show, AUSTRLAIA DAY

My friend and I were lucky enough to go to gardens Theatre for a stage play.  I won two tickets. Lucky me..  The show was great, it was about the Australia Day committee in a small rural country Australian town planning for the big day.  I did not expect to be trilled and laugh so much..  The stage lights were on, so I managed 5 small quick sketches..

Setting the stage.

Some of the committee members..

getting earnest

Props for the Australia day celebration.  rain was forecast, but also they were on a total fire ban..

The town mayor was going to play cricket, until it got rained off.

Thank you for looking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...