Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sketching at Eagle Street Pier..

The Brisbane Urban Sketchers is a great group to go out sketching with.  There were fourteen of us on this sketchout.  We always have a blast, good conversations, and super art made.

I did two sketches, one in my sketchbook and one of a sheet of 10" x 12" watercolour paper taped to a board.  The paper was gifted to me, when a very dear friend passed away, and I don't know the brand, but I suspect it is Curry's own paper 140lb

Sitting at the Coffee Club, looking up towards the Brisbane CBD
10" x 12" watercolour and uni pin black 0.3


 Kookaburra Queen
Quick sketch in my A4 Holcroft sketchbook with uni pin black 0.3 and watercolour





Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...