Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Pens!!!!!

I recently purchased two new pens from Ebay. I love them!  The seller is a reputable one, and I will put his link below for you.

I bought  Hero Running Horses black with calligraphy nib and white with a fine nib.  I still want to buy a red one with a medium nib, and spare nibs.  These pens draw like a dream..  I love the weight of them, they feel well balanced in my hand, and the flow of ink is great.  They are inexpensive, and the best pen purchase I have made to date.


The link.  Hero Pens on Ebay  Seller User ID: ahai006



2 comments:

  1. Those pens look gorgeous, Jj! One question - I checked out the link and can only find the white fountain pens with a medium nib? Is there a link to the white pen with a fine nib?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to have to message the seller and ask him if he has the product you require. Also ask him if he sells the nibs for the pens so you can interchange them. :)

      Cheers JJ

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...