Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sketching at Logan Road - Brisbane

I had a couple of hours to spare this afternoon, was was able to  do a couple of quick sketches.  I hate being rushed though, and plan to spend a full day out on the weekend.

 
Cello, outside violin maker Ilja Grawert's shop at the 'Gabba.

 
Logan Road Wooloongabba, used to house the most amazing buildings from the 1920's. Sadly the concrete jungle has pretty much taken over, but there are still one or two of these magnificent olde buildings there. This is one. It is now The Crosstown Eating House. It is right opposite where I was having coffee at Lunch on Logan.

This was a very quick 90 second sketch, while I was waiting for someone at my local shopping centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...